Absence is to love what wind is to fire. It extinguishes the small, it kindles the great.
離別對於愛情就像風對於火。它撲滅了小的,助長了大的。
ALL I need is love.
愛就是我所需要的一切。
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
每一個沐浴在愛河中的人都是詩人。
Because I love you, love you. Love you, so don』t let me down.
因為我愛你,我愛你所以,別讓我失望
But if you wanna cry, cry on my shoulder. If you need someone who cares for you, if you”re feeling sad your heart gets colder, yes I show you what real love can do.
但如果你要哭泣,我給你一個溫暖的肩膀。如果你需要別人的關懷,如果你感到憂傷你的心也逐漸冰涼,我可以讓你感受到真正的愛情。
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
距離使兩顆心靠得更近。
I need him like I need the air to breathe.
我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空氣。
I spent whole days thinking intensely about you…I ached when away.
我整天整天地想念著你……離開你,我便感到痛苦。
If before 100 years I could meet you, now I』ve grown old. I hope I』m an old man.
如果一百年前認識你,我現在會變成一個老頭,我希望自己是一個老頭。
If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
如果沒有相等的愛,那就讓我愛多一些吧。
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
假如每次想起你我都會得到一朵鮮花,那麼我將永遠在花叢中徜徉。
If I know what love is, it is because of you.
因為你,我懂得了愛。
I』ll spread my wings when you need me.
當你需要我的時候我會張開我的翅膀。
Look into my eyes – you will see what you mean to me.
看看我的眼睛,你會發現你對我而言意味著什麼。
Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.
愛是長在我們心裡的藤蔓。
Love is an art of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.
愛是一種無盡的寬恕,是一束纏繞在心頭的溫柔的目光。
Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
愛情就像一隻蝴蝶,它喜歡飛到哪裡,就把歡樂帶到哪裡。
Love me tender, love me sweet, never let me go.
溫柔地愛我,甜甜蜜蜜,不要讓我離開你
Love understands love; it needs no talk.
相愛的心息息相通,無需用言語傾訴。
Love warms more than a thousand fires.
愛情的熾熱勝過千萬團的火。
Lover』s vows don』t reach the ears of God.
戀人的誓言到不了上帝的耳中。
The heart that once truly loves never forgets.
真摯戀愛過的心永不忘卻。
Till now I know you are the girl I 』ve been always waiting for.
直到今天我才知道,你才是我一直追尋的女孩。
Where I am there you are also.
有我的地方就有你
Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
哪裡有真愛存在,哪裡就有奇迹。
Wherever you go, Whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you
無論你去哪,無論你做什麼,我都將會在這裡等你。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多麼希望自己再度迷失。
Your kiss still burns on my lips, everyday of mine is so beautiful.
你的吻還在我的唇上發燙,從此我的日子變得如此美麗。
Your smiling at me is my daily dose of magic.
你嫣然的微笑是我每日享受到的魅力。
留言列表